• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C5 Carbon fiber airbridge and filter for sale

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
This stuff came off of the C5Z when I had the STS twin turbos installed. I've been hanging onto them, because at first I thought it possible that Connie might get another C5 when she was looking for a Spiral Gray version. Just couldn't connect with one, so we bought a C6 instead.

The carbon fiber airbridge was on the car when I bought it. The filter was one I bought off of Ebay, and believe it was called the "Raptor" or something like that. Probably less than 4,000 miles on it, if that.

What you see in the pics is what you get. Air bridge, filter, one coupler, and the clamps shown in the photo.

SOLD!!!

airbridge021.jpg

airbridge011.jpg

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Rich, I am bummed ! I just put a new coupler, K&N filter, and an Airbox on my car. I wish I had known you have this set-up for sale.... CRAP !

Joe B.

chris308 said:
lemme know if you'll separate it up, i'll take the bridge and coupler. $$

Well to be honest, the price really covers what I want for the airbridge. I'm just throwing in the filter for free as I really don't need it.

Which is probably pretty stupid of me. I just looking up what I paid for that filter. That matching carbon fiber filter cost me $180 plus shipping! :eek:

Looks like the guy is still selling them on Ebay and raised the price -> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CORV...ryZ38634QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CORV...ryZ38634QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

List price for the airbridge and filter would be pretty close to $500....

Well it's getting late, but if this isn't spoken for by the time I get my brain functioning tomorrow morning, that's what I am going to do.

This is a STEAL, guys.......... I don't do something stupid like this every day.... You'll DEFINITELY be kicking yourself when this is gone. :yesnod:

Thanks.

Last edited:
What year c5 is it off. I have a 98. Do you know if it will fit. If it will I'll take it. I live in Panama City and could possibly meet you to get it!!!!!
Nassaublu98

This unit was on my 2002 Z06. I believe the '98 has separate MAF and IAT sensors, so this airbridge probably won't work for you. The separate IAT needs to go directly into the airbridge, and this one does not have the hole for that sensor. In either 2001 or 2002 (can't remember) the MAF and IAT were combined into one unit. Also relocated from after the airbridge to before the airbridge.

Dam good deal

:thumbsup: Someone just got a awesome deal.:dancer01: I paid alittle over a hundred just for the carbon fiber bridge.:banghead: And the question about workin on a 98 yes it will work with a Mat relocated kit and you need to drill alitte hole in the bridge for a new rubber garment.The Mat relocated lets you install the mat senors in front of the radiator to read colder air temp.:thumbsup:

Back