• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Help,I can't stop buying stuff for the Vette.

Classy,

Look at Corvettes Anonymous this way (if it helps)...

We at Corvettes Anonymous aren't :NoNo: here to discourage you from buying gifts for your well deserving Vette.
We are here to see you thru the guilt of spending the $$$..:yesnod:
We're here to help you thru the temptations of not doing so.:D
Reassuring you that it's ok to own Americas Muscle Car and to pamper it, Whenever You feel it to be necessary.:thumbsup:
Just don't light candles and worship it:NoNo: .

A bit Deep huh.:rofl1:

~Ray

But I have no Guilt:hehehe: And I need more stuff,Will it never end?Let's hope not.:reddevil:

This weekend We are going to try to lower her,My husband calls her, "The Fat Bottom Girl" ,must be a male thing and paint the brake calibers.I will need to buy him one or let him buy more parts for his 69 chevelle.NA:nonod:

No, I think NOT...

Classy said:
But I have no Guilt:hehehe: And I need more stuff,Will it never end?Let's hope not.:reddevil:
Sounds like you have come to grips with your problem :thumbsup: .

Stevek...you're killing me!:lmao:

~Ray

Sorry, just got back, very winded...... man I had no idea I had lit that many candles. :lmao: :lmao:

OMG!

:thumbsup: I expected an answer like...No But I kissed your Mother.:lmao:

You totally went the other way!:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

~Ray

Your suffering from a virus called "Vettus Spendus” there is no known cure for this. It seems that it is passed from inhaling the resins used in the manufacture of Corvettes. There is hearsay that GM is quashing any attempts to find a cure by the scientific community. :D

"Vette Spendus"

vettes555 said:
Your suffering from a virus called "Vettus Spendus” there is no known cure for this. It seems that it is passed from inhaling the resins used in the manufacture of Corvettes. There is hearsay that GM is quashing any attempts to find a cure by the scientific community. :D

I like it.:lmao:

ynkedad said:
Look at Corvettes Anonymous this way (if it helps)...

We at Corvettes Anonymous aren't :NoNo: here to discourage you from buying gifts for your well deserving Vette.
We are here to see you thru the guilt of spending the $$$..:yesnod:
We're here to help you thru the temptations of not doing so.:D
Reassuring you that it's ok to own Americas Muscle Car and to pamper it, Whenever You feel it to be necessary.:thumbsup:
Just don't light candles and worship it:NoNo: .

A bit Deep huh.:rofl1:

~Ray

OK so just what am I to do with all these candles? Wait for a hurricane?

Ken:ack2:

Great..... i didn't think about saving them for a hurricane. :toetap05: :toetap05:
I melted them down to make a wax shrine of my vette. :lmao: :lmao:

Back