• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

'Nother Newb!

Well, :welcome: to the site. Don't be a stranger around here......

:welcome: to the site!
smiley-faces57.gif

Attachments

• DogNewbie.jpg
    DogNewbie.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 162
Hey, Thanks for the warm welcome. I don't think you want to see pics of my 1994 nissan altima, as I don't own a vette. next week when I hit lotto Im getting a Z06 though.

Welcome from TampaBay Vettes

:welcome:...... Welcome from TampaBay Vettes!!!!.....:welcome:

Last edited:
Welcom Todd

and BS? It never erupts here, never, never 'sept when Ray and Steve get a little crazy and start drinking Red Stipe and do U turns under the sheets and stuff (they're a little strange) but the rest of us are ok.

Glad to have you here. Did you bring some sanity? Probably better leaving it in the garage, the sanity I mean.

And don't believe what they say, I'm normal.

:D :D Ken :rofl1: :rofl1:

Hey welcome to the Forum. I see we are neighbors. Sarasota is almost as pretty as Bradenton!:lmao: Watch out for Ray and Steve. Ray likes goats and Steve likes Llamas.:lmao: Actually we are all pretty much crazy about the same thing: VETTES. :welcome: :wavey:

Dang, Check out all dem dar folks from Bradentucky! Well Im actually in Bradenton but since I work in Sarasota (and I work alot) I just say Sarasota. But I cant't tell you what I do 'cause Im not a sponsor (and I would have to kill you.) This place is great.

Ha, Its listed right down there in your post. You know.... Where it says, LOCATION. I gotta get me one of those Z06 thingys!

Back