• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Newb here

JCswm

Hello,
Mi name is John and I'm A Corvette-a-holic
I'm new to the Tampa Bay area (From Tallahassee... Ohio before that
I'm lookng forward to meeting up with you guy's at cruise-ins..... My Corvette isn't a "show car" .... It's just a daily driver with style!!

Hi John! :welcome: Glad to see you introducing yourself here.

Show us some pics of your ride when you get a chance. We ALL like looking at photos! :thumbsup:

My Ride

57478Sig.jpg

Hi John and :welcome: Well I'm sure your going to meet some great people here. In fact I just got back from a little get together of some forum members today. Keep your eyes open Classy & Back Yard Mechanic will have a video shortly.
As for the other problem you mentioned, great group here that might be able
http://corvettesanonymous.com/Home_Page.html

Welcome aboard. Love the convertible!:thumbsup:

Look forward to meeting you at one of the events.

After what happened on the "other" corvette sight (Not CF) I should keep my mouth shut but I'm a Master Technician... Corvette (C5&6) & Viper trained That LOVES working on cars (old and New)!!! I just saw a thread about loose steering on a C3 I'd be more than happy to look at !!! I know a fair amount about Carburetion & points style Ignition And I was (2005) one of the highest trained fuel injection/Electronic Ignition trained techs in the country On FACTORY Systems!!!
Normally I also have access to a full shop with lifts, Scan tools THE works for helping out

looking forward to lending a hand when I can
John

JCswm said:
After what happened on the "other" corvette sight (Not CF) I should keep my mouth shut but I'm a Master Technician... Corvette (C5&6) & Viper trained That LOVES working on cars (old and New)!!! I just saw a thread about loose steering on a C3 I'd be more than happy to look at !!! I know a fair amount about Carburetion & points style Ignition And I was (2005) one of the highest trained fuel injection/Electronic Ignition trained techs in the country On FACTORY Systems!!!
Normally I also have access to a full shop with lifts, Scan tools THE works for helping out

looking forward to lending a hand when I can
John
John, :welcome: to the forum! Now, all I need from you is your phone number, your cell phone number, the number of the company that you use to transport Vettes, your work number, and any other numbers that you can think of to give to me so I can get in touch with you when my C5 decides to go belly up! LOL :) Seriously, thanks for the offer. I'm sure that you will live to regret it! :)
Andy :wavey:

Anyone that needs help can call me @ 850-284-4020 please leave a message, I don't answer calls from #'s I don't know but I will return your call to answer any Corvette problem I can help with

Back