• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Hi from a future Vette owner

Keiffer

Hi guys, I joined the other corvette forum to gather information on a C5 and got a invite in my pm box for you guys so I guess I'll bop back and forth for info and insight. Like the title says I don't own one yet but hopefully this will be a better year for me than last. I have been battling a medical condition and have been off for the last year and I have set a goal of getting a Vert as my prize and rejoining the human race LOL in order to get that prize. well enough of my ranting, Just wanted to say hi and hope you don't mind a non owner(yet) being part of your forum.

:welcome:

No problems mate, I joined this group about a month before i found "the one" for me. :dancer01:

So get a cold drink, a comfy seat and look around, i'm sure you'll find all the info you want and then some! :thumbsup:

:welcome: Heck, you don't have to be an owner to be an enthusiast! Besides, we're all here to help you reach your dream. We're all just like family on this site.....

:welcome: to the site! Only took me 60 :eek: years to get mine! Lovin every minute in that left seat :yesnod: :D !
Andy :wavey:

:welcome: to the friendliest Corvette Forum on the net.
Don't be shy about jumping in on any topic. Like Rich Z said, we are a big happy family. :wavey:
So do you have a vision of the Vette in your head or a picture hanging on the frig? What color will it be? What options do you want? Paint us your picture.

:welcome: :wavey: :welcome: :wavey:

Just stop by and join in the conversations, debates, heckling, etc., etc.

Let us know the progress on your search. Be advised, when you find the right one post some pics, it is sort of the right of passage here.

Good luck in the search!

Rich

Thanks guys for the warm welcome:-) I appreciate that and yes I could see that this was a nice friendly forum when I first came to check it out.

SteveK...You bet I know what I want...I think LOL it started out wheree I without a doubt wanted a Silver C5 coupe 97-99. Then it switched to a Black Vert, Well I'm pretty sure I still want the Vert but color and year I'm still not sure about, Thinking a 99-02 and maybe back to Silver or Mag red

Keiffer said:
Thanks guys for the warm welcome:-) I appreciate that and yes I could see that this was a nice friendly forum when I first came to check it out.

SteveK...You bet I know what I want...I think LOL it started out wheree I without a doubt wanted a Silver C5 coupe 97-99. Then it switched to a Black Vert, Well I'm pretty sure I still want the Vert but color and year I'm still not sure about, Thinking a 99-02 and maybe back to Silver or Mag red

Yeah, that's the problem, isn't it? We all want one of each! :thumbsup: Before getting my first vette (which was only a year and a half ago), I never understood why people had CAR collections. Baseball cards, coins, yeah I could understand them. But cars?? NOW I know why........

Rich Z said:
Yeah, that's the problem, isn't it? We all want one of each! :thumbsup: Before getting my first vette (which was only a year and a half ago), I never understood why people had CAR collections. Baseball cards, coins, yeah I could understand them. But cars?? NOW I know why........
Ha ha ha My thoughts exactly Rich LOL. Well the more I find out about things the more my mind keeps changing, Like I wanted Black because I think it looks awesome, but here in Fl with the heat I thought that may be a little problem, Than on the other forum they advised me how hard it is to keep clean. I went through that with my Silver 350Z and it was "Silver"! LOL. I ended up cleaning it almost daily. But it was enjoyable most of the times and not viewed as a chore. But first I need to start looking for a new job in St. Cloud or Kissimmee, that's where I'm moving to this weekend from east orlando.

Hi and welcome to the site. :welcome: Everybody was a non 'vette owner at one time so we're glad to have you. Keep us posted on the search.:thumbsup:

Hi :wavey: wanted to add my :welcome: to the site. One of the nice things about these cars, there are plenty around and you'll have lots of choices..it's deciding which one you really want!! If we can be of any help just ask. :thumbsup: Oh, and black is definitely the best color!!

Back