• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Anyone here a welder?

chris308

spam sniper
....or know of one?

I have a few projects coming up and will need the services of a welder for them.
Nothing really huge or difficult, just need a blow-off valve flange welded on a piece of pipe, an O2 bung welded on my header for a wideband gauge, and some weld beads on the ends of some intercooler pipes.

maybe in a few weeks or so....

thanks.

I don't know anyone in particular. I was wondering though if it isn't a big job, then possibly one of the students from your local welding school could do it for you on the side.

yea, been there done that before and would rather deal with someone with a lil more experience.

Thanks though :thumbsup:

I hadnt talked to anyone there since september. That bites beacause they had a nicely set up shop, dyno, etc. .

Greg at Antivenom is an awesome welder, and we do pretty good here as well. Stop in & I will hook you up.:thumbsup:

Back