• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C6 2007 - Z06 Corvette - Leman's Blue - 41,000 miles

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
Don't want to do it, but I'm told the time has come to sell my Z. baby #2 on the way:

2007 lemans blue z06 with 40.5K miles - looking for reasonable and serious offers

$45,000

2LZ w/ Nav

Hard to find color in a 2007

Comp grey rims

Carbon Fiber ZR1 front splitter and side skirts

Color match ZR1 rear spoiler

Blackout side lights with LED bulbs (not blackout covers)

Blackout rear tail lights

Vararam CAI and professional custom tune

M2W switch - controlled by remote or using the buttons on the visor - (left opens exhaust, right closes exhaust and middle button for the garage)

Interior upgrades: center console upgrade, Lloyd Z06 Floor Mats and Z06 arm rest, PAL ipod connection - functions with the Nav and heads up display, Blue Tooth added - auto pairs with your device, plays through the speakers, works very well. PAL installed offers an auxillary connection, so you can connect more than just an ipod to your sound system, but allows an ipad, iphone, ipad, to function through the Nav system and steering wheel controls.

Blue LED floor lights, white LED overhead lights and trunk lights

Garage kept and well maintained

I'm in the South Florida area, in case it matters.

PM me if you have any interest.

Source...

Back