• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Happy Birthday Rich Z

Hey..

88f1cd99.gif

..and many more!:dancer01:

4ea5f812.jpg

Whoa....is that a forest fire or a cake?:lmao::lmao:

Happy Birthday Rich! Have a great day!:dancer01:

Thanks guys!

I'm actually thinking about relocating my birthday. This time of year I'm just too busy to do anything *fun* on my birthday. Too much work with the animals. The last few years Connie and I have said that we will just pick a day during the slower season and treat it as a delayed birthday, but of course we never did that. So I may need to just pick a day in November or December and make it my honorary birthday, and drop this July one. :shrug01:

Thanks guys!

I'm actually thinking about relocating my birthday. This time of year I'm just too busy to do anything *fun* on my birthday. Too much work with the animals. The last few years Connie and I have said that we will just pick a day during the slower season and treat it as a delayed birthday, but of course we never did that. So I may need to just pick a day in November or December and make it my honorary birthday, and drop this July one. :shrug01:

Good idea Rich. I suggest Dec. 25th. Shouldn't be too much going on that day.:D

Seriously though, :birthday:

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY RICH!!!

You definitely have to relocate your bday to a day when you can have more fun. :thumbsup:

Scott

Back