• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Birthday Boy

C5Rick

Well I noticed one of our favorite moderators has a birthday on Weds.
:dancer01::dancer01::dancer01::dancer01::dancer01::dancer01::dancer01::dancer01::dancer01::dancer01::dancer01::dancer01::dancer01::dancer01::dancer01::dancer01::dancer01::dancer01::dancer01::dancer01:

Have A Happy Shadow

Thanks guys:thumbsup:

Hoping for a peaceful day to play with the vette and the grand daughter:thumbsup:

I'll work again tomorrow;)

4eer.gif

:birthday: Happy birthday, Gordon! :birthday: Make it a good one! You only get one a year.....

Thanks guys:thumbsup:

Hoping for a peaceful day to play with the vette and the grand daughter:thumbsup:

I'll work again tomorrow;)
If your birthday's here once more, :yesnod:
And the number makes you fret, :ack2:
Just whip your checkbook out again, :eek:
And buy yourself another Vette! :thumbsup:
Happy Birthday Shadow...........sounds like you're gonna have some fun.
Andy :wavey:

Thanks to everyone:thumbsup:It was a great day despite the rain!

Took the vette out and did some vette related stuff I'd bewen wanting to take care of, had lunch with a friend, and DID NOT WORK:dancer01::dancer01:

It's been forever since I've truly done that. Felt pretty good, I might be able to get used to the feeling;).

Used two (2) full sets of towels to keep dry (inside the car:rofl1:) but WTH...it's a VETTE!:thumbsup:

Thanks again and I'll see a few of you tomorrow in Bradenton:thumbsup:

Gordon

Back