• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C6 Selling my 2010 Cyber Gray Vette

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
Hello, I am in the Tampa Florida area and looking to sell my 2010 Vette. I am the second owner. Vehicle was purchased by me last year at Freedom Motorcars in Tampa and had 38k miles on it. It now has 45k miles. After getting really bad offers on this car at dealerships while trying to trade it in I decided to list it here. Email me if interested. I will provide my phone number to you in email. I simple don't have time to enjoy this car anymore. Car is financed through GTE credit union and I owe 28,600 on it, which is my firm asking price. I talked to the bank, and contrary to what some car dealers were telling me, it is not hard to sell a car that is still financed. I have included several pictures and can text you pictures of anything else on the car you want to see. Would prefer to sell locally to make transaction easier. I believe the original owner had the seats changed to red shortly after purchase. Please email if you would like to see more pics. As I said before I am asking $28,600 for this car. Thanks for looking.

Source...

Back