• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Forum?

Pres712

Pres712
I hesitate to bring this up on our Florida Forum but has anyone had any trouble pulling up the "Corvette Forum"? Everytime I try I get "page not recognized". ??? :banghead:

I just came here to post the same question:wavey:

Yes since about 10:00 PM last night. However, I did receive emails this morning from the threads I am subscribed to.

Thanks

Since this forum started I don't go there as frequently as I used to but was on there this morning with no problem.

Doesn't work for me either for the last day or so. I too got a couple of emails saying responses to threads have been made. I can bring up the home page, but when I try to get to the forums, I get "NOT FOUND".

Yeah, I have the same problem. I can get to their main page and the other pages linked from there, but it appears that the forum is just gone. I know they have been talking about a server move for quite a while now, and I would imagine that HUGE forum would be a bear to move, so maybe that is what is going on. Would have thought there would be a noticed there, however..... :shrug01:

Corvetteforum.com Upgrades
Please be patient as we work hard to get the forums back up and working. Once the transition is complete, you should notice increased speed and performance of the site. Until completed, you may experience sporadic outages for extended periods of time. Thanks for your patience!

This Just came off the main page

I'm glad it crashed!!! I forgot all about this forum:dancer01:

Don't get me wrong I hope they get it back up soon:D

It is all Rich Z's fault. He upgraded the speed on this forum and know you see this when you go to that forum......
"Corvetteforum.com Upgrades
Please be patient as we work hard to get the forums back up and working. Once the transition is complete, you should notice increased speed and performance of the site. Until completed, you may experience sporadic outages for extended periods of time. Thanks for your patience! "

Yep, jealousy is alive and well....:hehehe:

Yeah, that's the way the internet works. Gaining speed with one server sucks it out of all of the rest.......... :hehehe:

I'm betting they have multiple servers running that site, so doing a move has to be a major chore. More power to them. I'd certainly not want to be the one doing it....

BAD NEWS GUYS>>>

CF is up and running....... And I'm still here, You mght be stuck with me!!!

JCswm said:
BAD NEWS GUYS>>>
:dancer01: You can hang out here with us as long as you like. :yesnod:
I'm not on CF much anymore. There's more personal stuff going on here

Heck, and just about the time I was feeling "special":rofl1: Thought Grumpy finally banned me:rofl1: :rofl1:

JCswm said:
BAD NEWS GUYS>>>

Well thats gonna be tough to handle but I imagine we'll survive:rofl1:

Maalox said:
I just came here to post the same question:wavey:

Yes since about 10:00 PM last night. However, I did receive emails this morning from the threads I am subscribed to.

Thanks

Same here.

Back