• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Rich Z........HAPPY BIRTHDAY

navy2kcoupe

!ereH nI depparT m'I pleH
Rich, Happy Birthday to you.......Happy Birthday to you.....Happy Birthday Vette driver......Happy Birrrrrrthday to you!:dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :champagne: :party: :party:
Andy :wavey:

Happy Birthday my friend:thumbsup: :icon_cheers: :icon_cheers: :icon_cheers: :birthday: :birthday: ...and many many more!:dancer01:

Thanks, guys!! Down in Tampa right now. Been raining most of the afternoon, so I assumed the Plant City cruise was a bust. Planning on meeting up with Greg and Rashelle of AntiVenom for dinner.

Got the C5Z back so that was a nice present today. Of course, I'm going to be cleaning off water spots on both the vettes when we get back home. :ack2:

But at least I don't have to clean any snake cages tonight.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Oh yeah, got to see mdickie's car in the flesh and meet him. So that was a plus for this trip.... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:dancer01: :dancer01: :dancer01: :wavey: :wavey:

wrbday26.gif
Warped.gif
bdaycake3.gif
2-1.gif

Back