• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

New Shop In Tampa

S&R Performance

Hi Florida,

New Shop in Town featuring an AWD Dyno.
S&R specializes in:
· Methanol Injection
· Turbo Chargers
· Super Chargers
· Suspension Tuning
· Engine Building & Tuning

We carry Sunoco Race Fuels

Our techs:
· Over 30 Years experience
· Advance Training from GM (Performance Tuning)

I currently own a 71 Stingray N/A for now. I am in the market for a fixed roof C-5.

I would like to hold a Dyno Day on Feb 10th 3 pulls with A/F for $ 50.

I can be reached at
9507 N Trask Street
Tampa, FL 33624
813-961-0609
www.sandrperformance.com

To Admin,
How do I become a supporting Vender

Thanks to all
Bobby

:welcome: to the site!

Be careful. ynkedad will be reading the 3 pulls for $50 wrong.
Ya see he is kinda backwoods and he thinks his Corvette is a tractor pulling beast. :hehehe:
I think his best pull to date has been around 10 ft., but he sure likes that Budwiser sled. :lmao:

Welcome

:welcome: Welcome from "TampaBay Vettes":welcome:
Your posts says 3 pulls and your website says two pulls...So we have no confusion....Which is correct?
Again....Welcome!!!

Last edited:
CHASZ51 said:
I would go for it, hope some others here will also.

I just got off the phone with carrollwood news paper and they will be there taking photos and doing wrights up. I will have the grille out making Hamburgers and Franks.
I will need at least 10 cars

S&R Performance said:
I just got off the phone with carrollwood news paper and they will be there taking photos and doing wrights up. I will have the grille out making Hamburgers and Franks.
I will need at least 10 cars

Count me in! What time, on the 10th?

Chas

If i'm not working, i'm in! I need to get a baseline number for the car.

Is this dyno day vette exclusive?? :D

I would go if the weather was nice out that day (no rain). I hate dealing with these drivers that are bad enough when it's dry out because they have their head I.T.A!

Back