• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Another Noob

Cat C5

Hello everyone,

My name is Cathy, and I bought my first Corvette in August.
I don't have any pics to post yet, but I will in the near future.
I bought a black C5 and I am thrilled to have it.

Just wanted to say Hello, and I am looking forward to being here, it looks like a nice place.

Cat

Hello everyone,

My name is Cathy, and I bought my first Corvette in August.
I don't have any pics to post yet, but I will in the near future.
I bought a black C5 and I am thrilled to have it.

Just wanted to say Hello, and I am looking forward to being here, it looks like a nice place.

Cat

Welcome Cathy and congratulations on the purchase. When you get a chance, toss some pics up.

Enjoy, it's a good group of folks here:thumbsup:

BTW, are you familiar with Stephens (England Greens) shop there in Vero? Great place to have work done. Very clean, neat and he does a top notch job.

Great guy too. If you get a chance, stop in and say hi to him and the crew and see Grond, his SC C5:thumbsup:

You'll love it!:dancer01:

Tell him Gordon said Hi:wavey:

Thanks for the welcome! I will get some pics up soon.
I am terrible at getting the pics on the computer!:banghead:

Welcome Cathy and congratulations on the purchase. When you get a chance, toss some pics up.

Enjoy, it's a good group of folks here:thumbsup:

BTW, are you familiar with Stephens (England Greens) shop there in Vero? Great place to have work done. Very clean, neat and he does a top notch job.

Great guy too. If you get a chance, stop in and say hi to him and the crew and see Grond, his SC C5:thumbsup:

You'll love it!:dancer01:

Tell him Gordon said Hi:wavey:

I was just thinking about taking a ride to his shop today.:thumbsup:
I know of him through Corvetteforum.com.
I would love to meet him, he seems like a great guy.

I was just thinking about taking a ride to his shop today.:thumbsup:
I know of him through Corvetteforum.com.
I would love to meet him, he seems like a great guy.

He is Cat:thumbsup:Has a heart of gold and is sharp as a tack when it comes to fixin' and moddin the C5/6's:thumbsup:

I am going to drive over to his shop in a few minutes. I have briefly chatted with him online, and now that I finally have a vette, I'm going to go meet him.

:welcome: to the club! Enjoy yourself while you are here, but watch the photo piranhas. They attack viciously if you don't post pics to fend them off. :hehehe:

Welcome Cat!!!

Glad you could join us!!
Welcome from TampaBay Vettes:welcome:

Don't forget the sign up for the "Ultimate Corvette Party", November 17th.
www.corvetteparty.com

TRY THIS "AVATAR OUT" FOR SIZE

Jim

Last edited:
Back