• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

WHEELS POWDER COATED BLACK>PICS

zzzona

Picked up my wheels today and they really did a great job. I used www.brotherspowdercoating.com
As soon as I pick up some rear tires I will get them mounted on the car....:reddevil:..Thanks Chris

IMG_0660.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

IMG_0656.jpg

Pretty sharp looking. :thumbsup: Should look real good on your car.

Really looking forward to the pics on the car. I've been thinking very seriously of doing the same thing to my Z06 wheels.

Good Job!!

They look great.....May have to copy yours!!!!

Working on brakes this week....slotted and drilled..May have to budget next month!!!!:lmao:

See you at the Show!!

Jim

looks sharp, how much did they run you if you dont mind me asking. pm me if you want. looking to get some powder coated white.

looks sharp, how much did they run you if you dont mind me asking. pm me if you want. looking to get some powder coated white.

I got quotes from $35 if I stripped the wheels, up to $125.
These are 01 rims so they were in need of chemical stripping and bead blasting so I did not want to attempt to strip them myself. It cost me $100 per wheel...:thumbsup:

Back