• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Airboat Ride

THOR

My wife and I took the vette up to Inverness area a couple of weeks ago and went on airboat ride given by Wild Bill's. Recommend this highly. Ride was about an hour long and absolutely magnificent. Go to Wild Bill's website for more info.
Also made a side trip to Bushnell National Cementary to visit my Dad's burial place. If you've never been there, it's worth a short ride through the beautiful grounds. My dad was one of the first to be buried there in !989. Now there are acres and acres of rolling hills of the remains of the many men and women who served our great country. It reminds me alot of Arlington Cementary. :thumbsup:

wild bills

Thanks for info. on wild bills we (my family) have been wanting to go on a airboat ride since we moved down here and we live about 20 mins from Inverness so that would be great for us.

Actually that does sound like a lot of fun. Connie and I will have to plan a trip down there sometime to do this.

Back