• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

R.I.P. GS Jack

mdickie

Sad news.

Just found out that GS Jack passed on November 18.

Jack lived in the Inverness area, and was a true Corvette guy. Jack was always willing to get together with his Corvette brothers and sisters, and never had a harsh word to say to anyone.

Jack will be sorely missed by the Corvette Community.

Our thoughts are with Jack's family during this difficult time.

Rest well my friend,

Mark

Thank you Mark for posting this over here.
Jack had been quite sick for a couple of years and never let anyone know how serious it was.
he will be missed..........................

Tom

Jack will be missed by many of us in the Corvette community. I am taking donations for a NCM memorial brick for Jack on the Z06Vette.com web site.
Here is the link with the information if you would like to help.

Memorial Brick

I'm very sorry to hear that Jack is gone. Although I never met him, I knew him from another site and he will be missed. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family. RIP Jack:(

I didn't know him but sad to here of any corvette brothers or sisters passing on rip Jack and stomp it on those golden streets

Back