• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Update on the Super Chevy Show

Classy

Car Arts Auto Detailing
Hello Everyone,Will we just got back from the show,seem like a good turn out this year,more venders and parts to buy.Alot of Vettes in the parking area but only a few in the car show,maybe 7 or 8.Nice one's though.But I got a little mad though,there was a guy there with a great 67,I had gone up to him and said,"Beatiful Car" and all I got was a look down and a Soft,"Thank You".No comments or storys,Like he was too Good,to talk to me about his car,I have been to alot of car shows in my life and everyone else always talk to you about the car they own,Usually I would have not thought twice about this but it Pissed me off,because it came from a Vette owner and I was wearing my Vette hat,I know that don't mean anything,But he just seemed Rude.Other then that the show was great,2 rocket cars went down the track over 230 mph,That is always so cool to hear and fell.I bought my first Mod.[sort of]today,I know it is not much but it was cool to do,I think I caught the Mod. fever.Just a Lic. plate frame but I think it is cool.Hopefullly the Vette owners I talked today are in this forum,If so it was nice to talk to you all.Today was a good Day.:dancer01:

Glad you had a good time except for th owner of the '67. Some folks are just a**holes no matter what they own. Be careful, mod fever is catching!!! Buying the license plate frame is just the beginning to a long list of things you'll find you "need" to buy. Enjoy the vette, that's all part of the fun of owning them!!

I also bought me a new Vette hat and shirts,if that counts.Can't seem to put photos up.It says my photos are to large,how do I make them smaller?

Most photo hosting sites should have an editor included to resize them. I use photobucket.com and i can resize pics using that.

Here is my first Mod.That's for info on how to make the photo smaller.

Last edited:
Got any pics from the Super Chevy Show? I was going to go. But I just did not feel like driving on 75 on my day off.

It takes all kinds of people to make the world go 'round!

2Vettes said:
Glad you had a good time except for th owner of the '67. Some folks are just a**holes no matter what they own.
:iagree:

~Ray

Back