• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

The best road tracks in Florida?

Z06CutOff

Wondering whether is would be more fun to drive at Homestead vs maybe Daytona for one of their driving experiences on the road course... $500 for a handuful of laps etc.

Has anyone here ever driven Florida International Rally & Motorsport Park? This looks like a fun little course by Orlando.

I just realized the new F1 track at Hard Rock stadium looks permanent. Tickets starting at $500 for raceday this weekend, no thanks but Ill maybe ride my bike over there to check out the festivities.

Go to Sebring International Race Track. You have several oppturnities per year to do events like Chin Track Days amone others. just look to upcoming events.

I got to do the oval track at Homestead this weekend. I never realized the G forces you can pull with that banking, pretty crazy!

Go to Sebring International Race Track. You have several oppturnities per year to do events like Chin Track Days amone others. just look to upcoming events.

I never realized how close this was to me... there is some upcoming stuff I am looking at. I don't mind the temperatures going down a bit more before I hop back in a racecar because yesterday was super hot and not as fun because of it.

Back