• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Vote for this site

SteveK

Car Show DJ
Has everyone noticed the Vote for us on the Vette Top 100 link at the bottom of the page? It is just below the counter. I voted and it looks like only 8 people have ever voted for this site. We are currently ranked #88. I know we can do better than that! Now get out there and VOTE VOTE VOTE :yesnod:

Dayum... I never even knew about that!:sillyme:
You're right though, We can definitely do Much Better than that!:dancer01:
Thanks for the heads up:thumbsup: .

~Ray

:wavey: THANKS to everyone that has voted for this site. The site has progressed from 88th to 58th in the rankings. :dancer01:

Don't forget to send and E-Mail to your friends and family and ask them to vote too. They will enjoy seeing all of the Corvette sites. :yesnod:

The site will only allow you to vote once. It is based on your IP address. So, if you have a computer at work, vote from there. If you have a WiFi laptop, vote from everyplace that has WiFi.
And don't forget to ask your other (no Corvette) online friends to go to corvetteflorida.com, click the "Vote for us on the Vette Top 100" link and let their vote count.
It's just fun to see how powerful the internet is by asking others to spread the word.

It just going. We are now at 56th and have 64 votes. We are only 13 votes out of 55th place. :dancer01:

I guess the Top 100 site must have reset everyone to ZERO the first of the year. So I guess we need to vote again. We are currently 35th.

Let's make it happen. See the first post in this thread to see how to vote.

Well I know you all can do better than that :shrug01:

We only have 8 votes...... what are the rest of you waiting for?

Come on.... get out and vote! Get your friends to vote too. :hehehe:

You do have friends, don't you? :rofl1:

Back