• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Live Free Die Hard

Pres712

Pres712
Bruce Willis does it again! Over two hours of "on the edge of your seat" action. I don't know what they spent on special effects but it has to be close to a record. We don't often go to movies as cable supplies us with all we need, but I'll pop for the money to see Willis. This gets a AAAA from us!!!

I haven't seen it yet...

But my kids LOVED it! They say it's the best one yet!!!
Maybe i'll go and see it next week.:thumbsup:

I recommend this movie,
We went to see it last Friday, my daughter, who did not want to see it (teenage), talked her friends into going to see it earlier tonight intsead of some other movie. So how is that for a recommendation?

Joe B.

Thanks for the reviews...

Ang and I went to see it on Friday. We really enjoyed it!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I wonder if there will be another?" :dancer01:

How many Die Hard movies are there? I believe I have seen two of them....

I think this was the 3rd one. The original one is set in LA. Bonnie Bedelia is his wife and she's left him in NY to go to LA and be a bigshot.

She will always be Shirley Muldowney to me lol

1st - L.A Nakatomi building
2nd - Airport Rogue military plane takeover
3rd - N.Y Federal Bank Robbery Samuel L. Jackson Co stars
4th - N.Y Special Effects run-a-muck!!

The wife and I saw this on Saturday and we both really enjoyed it. If you are an action movie fan with a little comedy thrown in, then it is worth the price of the ticket, except no movie is worth the price of the ticket anymore!

Anyway, this one gets the Rich427 rating of 3 big blocks!

Back