• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Bugatti Veyron

naples

This car has been at the Naples Porsche dealer for the last few days. There is usually quite the crowd around it. Bad quality photos, I took them with my camera phone. I read this car has a 253mph top speed W16 with quad turbos. At top speed it runs out of gas in 12 minutes. I like the color comination of silver and white.

ca0071cb04191.jpg

0334da733b0b1.jpg

867e4159648f1.jpg

196ec4adcb432.jpg

there was a post on CF about a guy seeing one in Palm Bay area i believe... so thats a confirmed 2 in FLA

I worry about parking the vette and past muscle cars I have owned. I can't imagine parking a car over 1 million dollars. Especially one that draws the attention this does.

I like the color combo as well and the numbers are impressive (especially the $$). I just don't care for the styling though, not my cup of tea.:shrug01:

I like the color combo as well and the numbers are impressive (especially the $$). I just don't care for the styling though, not my cup of tea.:shrug01:

I agree the styling is odd. The front kind of has that Edsel look. Maybe it has something to do with all the radiators. Front sort of looks like this--->:eek:

I like the styling but I don't care for the silver and white color combination. Of all the color combinations I have seen this one stands out the least. I saw a black and silver one that looked outstanding. Black and dark red also looks very good IMO.

Man, I dunno...... I couldn't even afford to pay the sales tax on the purchase of that thing. That fee alone would PAY FOR a brand new C6 Z06. :eek:

I like the color combination on the black and red but by the looks of it I would have to take the silver and white one.

I know it is a TON of money to buy one, but the pain jobs look cheap to me. IMHO it looks like they couldn't get the panels to match so they just went ahead and painted them a different color. It seems like the car is in a body shop waiting for the final coat of paint. Why couldn't they do a rich deep color that would take alot of time and effort, maybe a deep deep maroon candy, or deep deep candy or pearl blue that would get the WOW factor that the price of the car gets.....

Plus I think the front of the car (grill) area is a bit fugly.......:ack2:

:nonod: nope, don't like the style at all. Of course, it's not going to be a problem since I could never buy one.....but that's my :twocents: anyway

Back