• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Iron Man 2

THOR

I went to see this last night. What a hoot this flick is. Robert Downey Jr. does a wonderful sequel to his first one. Go see it. If you do go, wait until the very end of the movie credits and you'll see a quick clip for the next one. I give this :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good movie. Not on the same level as the first one humor-wise (at least in my opinion), but the fight scenes make up for it!:thumbsup:

I went to see this last night. What a hoot this flick is. Robert Downey Jr. does a wonderful sequel to his first one. Go see it. If you do go, wait until the very end of the movie credits and you'll see a quick clip for the next one. I give this :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Is it a glimpse of the next Iron Man movie or The Avengers movie coming out?

Back