• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C5 hid kits

i was curious and anyone tried one of these kits. i am definetly interested

HID Kits LIFETIME WARRENTY (DS2 $45, HID Kits $85)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

StangTune Performance Lighting is amongst the best in the industry. A High Intensity Discharge, (HID), kit can drasticly improve night-time visibility by up to 300%! Every make, every model, we have a kit for you. You will find no other kit that offers such high quality for such a low cost! All of our kits include a LIFETIME WARRANTY and are 100% plug and play! Satisfaction Guaranteed ! Free shipping to the lower 48 states!

OSRAM SYLVANIA - Replacement Guide - Start

I have 3000k-12,000k HID kits

High/Low beam

DS2 - $45
HID Kits - $85

Payment - Paypal sullysdetailing@gmail.com make sure to put bulb type and heat when placing the order

and your happy with them? no problems? longevity of the bulbs? howd the dealing with jwmotoring go? they've got a bunch of stuff ive had my eyes on. thanks

no issues with the fogs at all.

JW service is great to, i to will be ordering some other stuff from him again; after i get all the parts for my supercharger kit.

Back