• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Wow! Where is everyone today?

lol, i'm here. looking over past threads. Its black friday, i bet all the wives and gf's have everyone at the malls and such!!

:badidea: to shop on blk Friday! (It wasn't my idea)

JUST got home from the mall in Orlando. What a Mad House!:banghead:
:rant: I will NEVER :NoNo: go shoping on black Friday again!!! :ahh:
People are so freaking CRAZY, RUDE, and OBNOXIOUS it's not funny! And finding a place to park, Forget about it!:mah: :bash:

:thumbsup: It was fun hanging with the wife though, but not as fun as it could have been. I'm done...

~Ray

8:40 pm and just walked in the door from the return trip from Ft. Lauderdale. A 4 hour trip made in "just" 6 hours!:rolleyes: :rofl1:

Forgot what fun travelling with a baby can be:lmao:

All home safe and this is the first place I came to...you ought to feel honored!:thumbsup:

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving:thumbsup:

Hello Family Ric's alive and kickin large meaning the stomach is Huge,Ate turkey and ham again today for lunch and dinner dammmmmmm Please not again tomorrow:banghead: Pizza would even be alittle break.Well i think i'll get a little snack maybe some (PIE) no turkey !!until lunch tomorrow:rofl1: :rofl1:

Shadow said:
All home safe and this is the first place I came to...you ought to feel honored!:thumbsup:

Well truthfully I AM honored! I am truly honored that every one of you chooses to spend your time here rather than the bazillion other things you could be doing with your time. :thankyou2:

Didn't do the Black Friday thing this year. I usually do. I just really didn't see anything that I "had" to have. If they did a Black Friday for Corvette performance parts, I would have been all over it.

I did however, go to the Orlando International Auto Show. Pretty much the same thing as Tampa, but a few different concept cars and a slew of little side displays. I will post some pics later...and update my webshots. I took a "few" pictures! :hehehe:

Sorry!

After feeding the "outlaws" on Thursday, the wife and I took a quick trip from Maryland to NC to see our daughter. Just got back this afternoon and trying to get through all of the posts!

Back