• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C6 FS: 2008 C6 Z06 Victory Red

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
For sale is a Victory Red 2008 C6 Z06 Corvette, 2lz with navigation and 60K miles (on chassis – read below). Exterior and interior are in excellent condition, never smoked in. I am the second owner of this car, bought it with 53K miles and have put around 7K on it. I bought it as my weekend car around 14 months ago, and I am selling it to invest some money into the house.

Asking $40K . Somewhat negotiable. Car is Located in Palm Beach Co. Florida. I'm ok with shipping at buyer's expense.

The car has GMPP warranty that Expires March/16/2015 or 75,800k and it Covers all Mechanical Breakdown related to power train. Warranty is transferable.

**Engine only has 8K Miles on it** The previous owner had an engine failure and GM replaced the WHOLE engine under warranty! Not Repaired, but Replaced, with a MY13+ LS7. The new engine has a warranty (on top of the GMPP) of 3 years/ 100K Nationwide GM warranty, valid at Any GM dealership. Have paperwork to back this up.

Interior Mods:
Seats professionally wrapped in black and red suede.
Custom black leather center console lid.
Dyno mat applied on entire car when seats we're being re-done.
A few carbon pieces to match the interiors carbon console,
Trunk partition, with iPod/Aux hook up.

Performance Mods:
Magnaflow catback
Halltech intake – no tune.

Exterior Mods:
The roof was professionally painted black.
ZR1 Style black spoiler.
09+ Z06 Spider black wheels,
Tint,
Lowered on stock bolts.

I have taken this car to a circuit once, had a low speed impact with the tire wall and cracked the bumper (the cracks were minor and only affected the bumper). Due to this, a new, professionally painted, OEM GM front bumper was installed because I didn't want to go the cheap way and repair the cracks. Have pictures of the before and after.

Car drives great, looks awesome and gets many compliments. There’s a lien on it.

Source...

Back