• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Met nice people from Tallahassee CC

Fastcat3

On my way to NC last Thursday I met a group with C6s and a C5 on their way to the races at Braselton, Ga. I followed them for a while and we spoke at a rest area. Very nice people and it sounds like the club in Tallahassee is a good one. Hope they had fun!

That's cool, that what i love about corvette owners most folks are willin to shoot the sh it or let you check out their ride :thumbsup:What part of NC did U go To? I own a home in Franklin,NC We love the mountains:thumbsup:

very cool! :dancer01:

nothin' like meeting like-minded folks and sharing the enthusiasm. :thumbsup:

9T8Vette said:
That's cool, that what i love about corvette owners most folks are willin to shoot the sh it or let you check out their ride :thumbsup:What part of NC did U go To? I own a home in Franklin,NC We love the mountains:thumbsup:

I went to Chattanooga, over to Knoxville, Sevierville then to Asheville and around in the mountains, back down to FRANKLIN. Stayed overnight there. Next day over 64 to Hiawassee and down to Helen for Octoberfest then back to Florida. I love NC too! You are lucky to have a home there. If I had one there I would stay there and not be in Florida. :thumbsup:

Hey Fastcat,

Nice to meet you along our way, my wife and I always enjoy meeting and speaking with other enthusiasts. I hope you enjoyed your trip as much as we did.:wavey:

KBlanke said:
Hey Fastcat,

Nice to meet you along our way, my wife and I always enjoy meeting and speaking with other enthusiasts. I hope you enjoyed your trip as much as we did.:wavey:

Had a great time and got cold weather which was my goal and a little color in the foliage. Know you had a fun time at the races! :yesnod:

We got to see plenty of this
IMG_4300.jpg

Those great yellow cars

Great shot of the vettes on the track. It is apparently confirmed the American Racing Series will bring those great yellow vettes to St. Petersburg as well as the IRL cars this coming spring. Should be quite a beautiful setting for such beautiful machines.

Back