• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C6 Wtb c6

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
looking for a c6 corvette still

must be 2006+
must be manual
must be ebony interior
must have clean and clear title (carfax/vin would be appreciated)

looking for less than 60,000 miles. but im flexible

colors: velocity yellow, cyber grey, black, red, silver, white, lemans blue (in that order of preference)

i dont need navigation, bose, chrome wheels, heads up, or z51 package. i will take an ls2 or ls3. prefer stock but will accept tastefully modded vehicles.

i have about $25,000 cash in my pocket. again im flexible on the price for the right vehicle

no need to worry about someone failing to get a loan. im ready to pay and play

its getting towards the end of summer. looking for cash for a down payment on a new c7??? now is your chance! ditch that c6 corvette thats nearly 10 years old and get some cash in your pocket

i know what kbb, nada, and dealership pricing is and im on autotrader, ebay, several forums, and have several dealerships searching for me. so please no games :)

im willing to drive hundreds of miles, or even fly if you will offer air port pick up services
im located in Indiana. just took a trip to florida to check out 4 corvettes this past weekend (so yeah i am kind of serious) no tire kicker here

:lurk:
text me because im hardly ever on this site

Source...

Back