The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > RSS Classifieds

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

RSS Classifieds This is a special forum that utilizes RSS feeds to plug in classified ads for Corvettes.

Unread 12-22-2015, 11:26 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default Selling my 2010 Cyber Gray Vette

Hello, I am in the Tampa Florida area and looking to sell my 2010 Vette. I am the second owner. Vehicle was purchased by me last year at Freedom Motorcars in Tampa and had 38k miles on it. It now has 45k miles. After getting really bad offers on this car at dealerships while trying to trade it in I decided to list it here. Email me if interested. I will provide my phone number to you in email. I simple don't have time to enjoy this car anymore. Car is financed through GTE credit union and I owe 28,600 on it, which is my firm asking price. I talked to the bank, and contrary to what some car dealers were telling me, it is not hard to sell a car that is still financed. I have included several pictures and can text you pictures of anything else on the car you want to see. Would prefer to sell locally to make transaction easier. I believe the original owner had the seats changed to red shortly after purchase. Please email if you would like to see more pics. As I said before I am asking $28,600 for this car. Thanks for looking.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote