• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

1993 Coupe Corvette for sale

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
th_P1080328.JPG
I am relisting my baby, but for the first time here! If you were following this car on EBay you saw "dealers" bidding high on this car and for good reason! This is a SHOWCAR! Their highest bid from one dealer on EBay was $16,000 so imagine what he would have sold it for. Check Auto Trader and see what higher mileage Anniversary Additions are going for. Better yet look for any year Vette with equal miles. You would be paying at least $25,000 and not have a collectable car. This car has just started on it's way up being a collectable and the price from what NADA.com listed it for last year is up substantially. If there is a lower mileage 1993 out there a collector has it. Check what dealers are asking for my car and with higher miles! The last bid $16,000, that person was close to my reserve. I need cash. I had two dealers off the web site willing to go high as $17,900, I mean come on and they didn't even try to bid on EBay. Go figure. They wanted to steal it, I want to give it to a collector or that guy that always wanted one. Collector editions don't go down in value like a normal Corvette does. Unless you are planning to put on 10,000 miles a year it should always be what you paid for it. Life is too short not to enjoy it! I moved and must sell it NOW! Please be fair and I will be too. This one owner low mileage, Pittsburgh, PA car seldom in rain, no snows, stored in heated garage, nonsmoker and hand washed. Wheels have NO marks or scratches. It came with the Corvette preferred equipment group that includes Electronic A/C, Delco/Bose Electronically tuned AM/FM Stereo radio with seek and scan, digital clock, and stereo cassette player. Also with the 40th Anniversary Appearance package that included, passenger power seat, Ruby red seat trim, Sport Bucket seating with lumbar and power side seat contour adjustment to mold your body into the seat, and 40th wheel and hub inserts. Also Bronze clear roof panel Delco/Bose 200 watt music system with C/D player, also climate control, tilt, trip computer and more. Never in accident, the drivers door below the rub guard was repainted as well as a spot near the gas filler door. But you cannot see that it was. It does need drivers seat power gear belt. Tires are original, car was well maintained. I have 95% of the paperwork including VHS and new med 40th T-shirt. If your a collector this car is for you! I will sell it to a dealer if I have to! We were so close! Good luck! She is ready for the next car show in your town. Email me if you want more photo's I am in Florida and the car is in Pittsburgh, Pa. My brother has the car.Price:$22,900.00 ODO

More...

Back