The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > The Lobby > Just For Laughs!

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Just For Laughs! Got a story to tell that tickles the funny bone? Heard a REALLY good joke? How about sharing those stories here with us?

Unread 12-11-2006, 09:52 PM   #1
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough
Default Air Force Monkey

Can't lay claim to this. I stole, I mean appropriated it from DC:

Air Force Monkey.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A tourist walked into a pet shop and was looking at the animals on display. While he was there, an officer from the local Air Force airfield walked in and said to the shopkeeper "I'll take a 6114 monkey, please."

The shopkeeper nodded, went to a cage at the side of the store and took out the monkey. He put a collar and leash on the animal and handed it to the officer, saying, "That'll be 2000 dollars, please."

The officer paid and left with the monkey.

The surprised tourist went to the shopkeeper and said "That was a very expensive monkey. Most of them are only a few hundred dollars. Why did that one cost so much??".

The shopkeeper answered, "Ah that's a 6114 monkey, he can rig aircraft flight controls, score 300 on the Army Personal Fitness Test, set up a perimeter defence and perform the duties of a warrant officer with no back talk or complaints. It’s well worth the money."

The tourist then spotted a monkey in another cage. "That one's even more expensive! 10,000 dollars! What does it do?” he asked.

"Oh that one," replied the shopkeeper. "That's a Maintenance Supervisor monkey. It can instruct at all levels of maintenance, supervise maintenance at the unit, intermediate and BM level and even do most of the paperwork. A very useful monkey indeed".

The tourist looked around a little longer and found a third in a cage. The price tag was 50,000 dollars. The shocked tourist exclaimed, "This one costs more than all the others put together! What in the world can it do?"

"Actually" said the shopkeeper "I've never actually seen him do anything but drink beer and play with his dick, but his papers say he's a pilot."
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2006, 12:56 PM   #2
Mark Dalton

Name : Mark Dalton
Mark Dalton has disabled reputation

Man, I wish I was still in the AF. I'd love to show that to a few pilots I knew.
Mark Dalton is offline   Reply With Quote