The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories Sales | Wanteds | Sources | Advice For Buying or Selling

Unread 12-25-2006, 11:04 PM   #1
chris308
spam sniper

Name : Chris Huff
chris308 is on a distinguished road
Default WTB: C5 catback (local area)

Anyone going back to stock, or whatever let me know. Thanks.
Unread 12-28-2006, 10:20 PM   #2
chris308
spam sniper

Zo6 TI catback will do also
Unread 12-29-2006, 01:50 PM   #3
Mongoose

Name :
Mongoose is on a distinguished road

We have a Z06 TI in stock. $500 come and get it or $600 installed. Too bad we had a few take off systems but have sold them in the last couple months.

If your interested call us at 941-322-0577.

Thanks
Brian
08 LS3 11.92@119
00 FRC Heads and Cam
Mongoose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2007, 12:15 AM   #4
chris308
spam sniper

TTT
Unread 01-05-2007, 09:49 PM   #5
Bradzvette
PW Pimp, keeper O' 'da thread

Name :
Bradzvette is on a distinguished road

Chris, if you like it kinda loud, check out my set up. I can show you how to put it together for $366.00. My exhaust person is really good and is in Pasco County. FYI I'm not selling this its just what I did for my own set up and can easily show you what I did and how much every thing cost. I just hate the "Corvette Tax" on everything related to our cars. Here is the link

http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m...stteaser-1.flv

Let me know if I can hekp you.

Brad

www.TheCorvetteShow.com
Bradzvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-06-2007, 02:19 AM   #6
chris308
spam sniper

wow not bad at all! yea, i'm not to keen on the vette tax either...

what parts did you use for that set-up? sounds real good!
Unread 01-06-2007, 09:21 AM   #7
Bradzvette
PW Pimp, keeper O' 'da thread

Name :
Bradzvette is on a distinguished road

Two dynomax walker bullets, $44.95 each, I found a used ceramic coated x-pipe $110.00 and had everythig welded together. I already had headers on it and the cats were deleted. We welded in the Walkers up towards the front of the car and relocated the rear o2 sensors closer to the mufflers. That eliminated the Check Engine Light coming on due to the cat delete.

Just over the axle we cut the pipes and removed the stock muffler assembly. From there we welded in two pipes to finish straight out the back.

Additonal benefits include 33 pounds in weight redcution. Each stock muffler assembly weighed in at 19.75 pounds. The x-pipe was another 3 pounds less then the h-pipe. The usual bad smell the goes along with no cats has been significantly reduced as well. Very rarely do I ever smell anything at all.

I am not going to claim X amount of HP/Torque gains, but there was definitely some increase in both areas. The nice thing too is that if I drop the gear I am in it will be whisper quiet, I was at WOT and saw Johnny Law before he saw me and dropped it to 5th and he never noticed me. Trust me I was like ohhhhhhh S*i#!!

I totally love the set up. It sounds even better in person. But again I can cruise at 70 and have no drone, have a conversation on my cell or with my wife in the car, and listen to the radio with no issues. We have this budget exhaust covered in an upcoming issue of our show.

For $366.00 I love it. Add the $400.00 I spent on my headers for $766.00 complete exhasut system including installation it cant be beat, but more importantly it works. I did the header install my self.

Let me know if I can be of further help or if you would like to hear them in person. My philosophy which is also the philosophy of my show that I do is to always help out the Corvette owner, not the Corvette Vendor. The vendors will advertise, sure and I hope to get some advertising revenue, but never will I side or go against an owner/enthusiast.

Sorry for the long post. Good luck on which ever way you go. Keep me posted on how it works out for you.

All the Best
Brad

www.TheCorvetteShow.com
Bradzvette is offline   Reply With Quote