• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

HID KITS

Odigital

Im going to start selling HID kits for $100. Anyone interested let me know. Right now I have two sets for 9006 8000k bulbs and one set of 9006 for 10000k and 9007 8000k bulbs. C5 have 9006 bulbs. Ill post pics soon of the kits

you may want to also offer 6000k as that seems to be the most popular color range.

Good luck with the sale.

Color reference

6000k is true white. 8000k has a hint of blue and 10000k is deep blue
HID_kelvin.jpg

Per previous recommendations, I wanted to let you guys know I got a set of 9006 with 6000K Pure white bulbs

Attachments

• Colors.jpg
    Colors.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 136
Warranty and brand of HID

Sorry for the late replies. I havent been on lately. I get my kits from two sources one in China and one here in the USA. My retail boxes com from: http://www.shinehid.com/. Visit their website for any information. The other I get from California and are made in Korea. The bulbs are from GE lighting and they used Siemens, Ormron, Panasonic electrical parts. All kits come with a year warranty. ill be at instylube this saturday 6/21. If you have any questions let me know

Installation HID for 00 C5

Turn on your parking lights for the headlight to stay up. Then remove the black plastic bezel/trim around the headlight housing. There is one screw on the outer part and two screws on the inner part. Once the bezel is removed, slide your hand in to remove the bulb plug and the bulb. This is very tricky be careful not to brake the bulb. Replace the bulb with the HID bulb. Then just plug in the bulb to the ballast and the stock headlight plug to the ballast. Find a place for your ballast and thats it your done. I just put the ballast behind the headlight. ill be at instylube this saturday 6/21. If you have any questions let me know

PICS

Here are some pics. On one of the pics only the right side was installed to compare . ill be at instylube this saturday 6/21. If you have any questions let me know

Attachments

• Corvette hid.jpg
    Corvette hid.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 46
  • Corvette 004.jpg
    Corvette 004.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 47
  • C5 headlight.jpg
    C5 headlight.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 44
  • C5.jpg
    C5.jpg