• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

a/c problems

when i first got my car the dual climate control didnt work. didnt care much, but now as the warmer months come for some reason the a/c is stuck blowing in the face and at the feet. i can change it on the climate control, but it does not change the air flow. this happen to anyone else? any ideas/fixes? thanks

have your intake manifold off recently? I wonder if the little vac tube on the back of the mani controls that? Might have fell off.

had the manifold off a while ago to replace the oil sensor. that would suck, but be easier than taking out the dash if thats where the problem originates.

I agree. Try to reach around to feel....you will also here a vacume leak back there. It is a small rigid plastic tube that plugs into the back of the intake. We extend it with a foot long fle tube when doing them to make it easier and less likely to have it dislodge when reinstalling the intake.:thumbsup:

Back