• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C5 installing hud. any other mods should do?

im going to be installing a hud in my 2000 couple. while i have everything apart, are there any other mods i should consider. led's in the light cluster?

nothing to add mod wise, but when you get ready to take out the dash let me know; i'd like to see how that goes.

I would only suggest that it would be a good time (while you have everything apart) to do one of the mods that let you hook up an ipod to the radio system if that's not already been done.
Andy :wavey:

good idea, but im installing a double din navigation head unit w/ usb input. im not bothering with the ipod. just dumping everything on a jump drive and have music for life, a while anyways. there are alot of wright ups on the installation. im just going to print a good detailed one. also i have the service manual. planning on cruising through that. if your in the tampa area, or want to come to tampa, ill let you know when i get it and whem im doing it. your more then welcome to come check it out. id have to pay you with beer if you help though. either way, ill post up when i get the goods and when im doing it.

Back