• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C4 1994 Polo Green 6sp Coupe - Florida

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
It's time for her to go, I have a 1994 Polo green w/ saddle tan leather, 6 speed, power seats, Bose gold system, and new chrome C6 wheels with new tires. She's in good shape and only has 103K miles (6500 mile a year). Paint is good and engine has had the radiator recently replaced and the cooling system flushed. All maintenance and work done at the Vette Smith. She runs and sounds great, muffler eliminators done with C6 tail pipes, nicely done. E-mail for pictures. Car is in south florida and can be delivered with in reason. Financing available (no i'm not a dealer, this is my garage kept Sunday driver) but I have a bank that specializes in vettes. Insurance is only $380.00 a year for me and should be about the same for you. Give me a call or send me an email for more info. Mario (305) 970-5066 or email at mdell2@aol.com $10,000.00 obo

Source...

Back