• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C6 FS: 2008 Burnt Orange coupe 47k miles 6sp

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
I am selling my 2008 6 speed Coupe. $29,500 LS3 - 3LT Burnt Orange with Cashmere interior. Mine has the magnetic ride which is adjustable by the shifter. It has a 6 speed manual transmission. Tires are 245 up front and 285 in the back. They are Michelin with at-least 80% life left in them. Factory upgraded brakes. It has the glass roof. Heads up display. Just serviced. It comes with an updated Panasonic in dash navigation system. The car originally came with a factory navigation and was replaced with this unit. It comes with Hard drive based navigation, Ipod/iphone connector, satellite, CD, Bluetooth hands free. It has a few thousand miles left on the factory drive train warranty as well as a certified pre-own warranty (CPO).

I live in Gainesville Florida.

Let me know if you are interested. I also have a ton of pictures if you want to see more details.

Source...

Back