• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C6 FS: OEM Monterey Red Targa Top – never on car

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
Sorry wrong section. I re-posted in the correct section. Moderator can delete this post.

I have a factory OEM Monterey Red Targa top for sale. It was the new design factory replacement (whole top replaced not just re-skinning the original) when the stock one de-laminated back in 2005. Since I had a glass roof too, I never put this top on the car not even once. It has been sitting in the closet for 7 years. It looks perfect. I am located in the Central Florida area and would prefer local pick up. I’m willing to ship it but the buyer pays actual shipping. I will bring it to the UPS store and let them package and ship it. I imagine that might be a few bucks so keep that in mind. Must use PayPal for payment.

$600.00

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Source...

Back