The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club

Corvette Top Sites

Go Back   The ALL Florida Online Corvette Club > Classifieds and Commercial Sponsors > Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories

Photo Gallery Screen Saver!      

Classifieds - Corvettes, Parts & Accessories Sales | Wanteds | Sources | Advice For Buying or Selling

Unread 11-28-2007, 06:22 AM   #1
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough
Default GREAT DEAL (Re-posted for a friend)

a friend of mine on CF is selling his pride and joy due to open heart surgery last year

I've known this guy a long time and he's meticulous about his ride

This is a great deal for someone...

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1874536

Sadly, the time has come to sell my baby...93 coupe, black with tan interior...this was my DD for over three years...for the last three I used the car for cruise in's, car shows and bracket racing...

I built this car to be bullet proof and it is...I had planned to build up the motor but never got the chance...the result is an overbuilt drive train for my stock motor...I bought the car in 2001 for $12,500 and now have over $20,000 in it...I have receipts for every penny...only Mobil 1 or Amsoil every 3,000 miles and I have those receipts as well...

The car has 123,000 miles on her but when you see the list of what I have put in the car you will see that means nothing....just so everyone knows, I had no intention of ever selling this car but now I am forced to as a result of my open heart surgery 15 months ago...

This is definately a case of my loss is someone else's gain since I am pricing the car at $9800.00 or best offer...this car looks real sharp and turns heads wherever it goes..paint is excellent and interior is as well...everything on the car works with two minor exceptions...the CD player hasn't worked since I got the car and the button on the door jam to pop the hatch stopped working a month ago...the button inside the glovebox pops the hatch as does the key fob...

This car has only had two folks work on it...until he closed his shop, Chris Petris did all my work..he now writes full time for Corvette Fever magazine...when he closed up I began taking it to Mike Norris at Next Level Performance...both these guys are top drawer vette only wrenches...

I have a list of all I have done to the car but it is way too long to post here...I will gladly email it...
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2007, 08:06 PM   #2
Wolf1171

Name :
Wolf1171 is on a distinguished road

Its a great car for anyone who ends up with it. Dan has always taken care of his baby. Sucks that he is selling it at all.
Wolf1171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-28-2007, 09:19 PM   #3
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

I agree
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote