• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C3 WTB Corvette in South Florida!!

RSS Feed

RSS Feed Robot
Hi all,
new guy on the forum. Have been reading on here for a long time and finally made an account as I am ready to purchase a corvette. Looking for a good starter vette in the south florida area. I am flexible as far as the year goes....

I Like the looks of the chrome bumper cars but also the flat back window which I can see was made until 77. Would basically be interested in any car from 68-80.

Not looking for a 100 point show car at all, just a good reliable car I can drive on the weekends and have some fun with while learning at the same time. Maybe take it to a small local show every so often.

Would prefer local in S. FL area so that I am able to easily view. But would travel within a few hours in state for the right car.

Let me know what you guys have! Thanks!! :thumbs:

Source...

Back